These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Totem Tribe Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store

In the Witch Island i've only found...

In the Witch Island i've only found 6 roots, maybe because i can't break the ice block. How can I found the rest or how can I break the ice block without using the fire spell from the previous island? Please Help

By nanda
02/03/2009
You dont have to break the Ice Block to get the last roots. They are hidden really well so you have to look closely. It took me a while to find them all. I had to go back to that Island with the fire tower to break the ice.
By sam
02/06/2009
i found allthe roots ok but they are well hidden....... I have got fire towers now so i went back to witch island to get rid of the ice but it will not let me research fire :S
By momo
02/21/2009
is there a way of going to the other side of the island where the chests are? i cannot find a way to get to them. are the rest of the roots on the other side? please help! i'm stuck!
By simsane
06/09/2009
They are all where you can get too them without using fire or having to have a skill that you don't have yet. One is in one of those little green circles, even though you cannot see it. Some of the others are very hard to see too, so just click where you think one could possibly be.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.