These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Totem Tribe Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store

Hi Nanda.Tigger again. I can't fin...

Hi Nanda.Tigger again. I can't find the last orb of light. I assume it will show me the water where the gift I need is located

By nanda
02/03/2009
You dont have to break the Ice Block to get the last roots. They are hidden really well so you have to look closely. I had to go back to that Island with the fire tower to break the ice.
By nanda
02/03/2009
Sorry about the last post. Its hidden really well. If you look on your map it show grey where you can do. If I remember right it is at the bottom of the map kinda off to the left of the center.
By tigger
02/04/2009
Thanks Nanda. I found the last orb of light, but I haven't found the gift! Any ideas?
By nanda
02/04/2009
I dont remember a gift. You need to go to the towers at the top and find the four lightening rods.
By tigger
02/05/2009
Once again Nanda, thanks for your help. I found six orbs of light and silver holders and all the obelisks,but I can't find the towers. Anyway I went to Wolf Island and defeated the Wolf tribe at the second go. You get the Ice Crystal when you help the other tribe on the island by killing the red dragons. By using the frost spell from the idol,you can build towers in the wolf camp and destroy their buildings. I used the frost spell to destroy the last of their buildings. I'm now on Volcano Island.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.