These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Totem Tribe Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store

Okay on the beetle island.....there...

Okay on the beetle island.....there is the chest that I am sure you HAVE TO have that is on an island all by itself how do you get it? And where do you plant the seed?

By tigger
02/02/2009
Well done Nanda. I'm stuck on the Island of Clouds. I've got the orb of light, but I seem to be stuck in the clouds. The orb won't go in the only stand I've found and I've only found one obelisk.
By nanda
02/02/2009
There are little silver things that you put the orb in. And it lights a little way. If I remember right there are four of those. And I think I only found two obelisks. To be honest I dont think you have to read all of them.
By lemondrop
02/19/2009
Hi Nanda,
You can return to beetle island after your scouts can swim with the aqua lung. The scouts receive the aqua lung on Shark Island. You'll need to return to several islands after your scouts can swim to retrieve jewels and other items.
By lemondrop
02/19/2009
Hi tigger,
Mist Island is certainly a challenge. Have Aruku move across the paths in a zig zag fashion to expose as much of the dark veil as possible. Most of the items are in the clouds, but a few are on the ground. Once you find a sphere put it into the lighting device. It will lift the fog a short distance until you need to locate another sphere and place it into another lighting device.

You do need to read all the obelisks to pass the objective.
There are also several secondary objects to fullfill on each island.

There should be a walkthrough posted shortly. Please keep watch!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.