These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Be Rich Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download

Help! I can't get expert on level 2...

Help! I can't get expert on level 27 (Redmond). Does anyone have any tips on how to get this done? The best I can do is 34 days.

By jen
01/21/2009
This was a hard one for me too...but I finally did it.

Run the fair immediately upon opening level, then (speed build) a Chateau on the premium lot in the upper left corner(make sure you build it up to a 3 star), with a fountain and tree between the Chateau and the fair...also delete part of the road in front of the Chateau you are building and put a staue in front of it. While the Chateau is being buitl up buy enough crew memebers to have 10 the list the Chateau for sale (bump the sale price all the way up) It should be $1.5 million sale price if I remember correctly that will give you enough money to build the Hotel at the beginning of the level! Then build up from there. Here is what my screenshot looked like when finished...from left of scree to right of screen...

Top Row: 3 star Cateau fountain and tree..Fair...3 star chateau (with fountain behind it) another 3 star chateau, 3 star apartment with tree and fountain

Middle row: Chinese garden, statue and a 3 star chateau with a fountain and tree behind it...hotel...cinema...3 star chateau with a statue park and a fointain

Bottom Row: "home building" build a 2 block road directly next to the "home building and build a Chateau at the end of it with a fountain, tree and statue behind the house, a car dealership the the mansion that you bought (make it 3 stars also) with a fountain on either side and a statue behind that and last...another 3 star chateau.

It is alot of info, but I hope it is helpful! Be fast!!!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.