These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Be Rich Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download

how to pass chepter 30(Pinedale). ...

how to pass chepter 30(Pinedale).
i try many times, but i can't.

anyone can pass???

By vito
01/13/2009
This one took a while to figure out. What I did was I built a China Garden across the street from the mansion on the premium lot. You have to buy that mansion then bulldoze it and the fountain next to it. You then have to build a bungalow at the top of the premium lot and at the bottom - left side of the premium lot. On the rest of the lot you have to put Statue/Park/Fountain/Tree to get the values of both houses up to 60. This all has to be done VERY quickly and early on in the level because the 2 bungalows you have to buy on the left side take FOREVER to sell. While you are waiting for the bungalows on the left to come up for sale you may as well build as much of the road as you can. Once you buy one bungalow - bulldoze it immediately and build more road. Once you buy the 2nd - bulldoze it, finish the road and click on the Chateau to repair it. I was able to do this within the 15 days...barely. Hope this helps!
By jen
01/21/2009
This was a VERY hard level to get...it took me FOREVER...I finally got expert on all the levels (NOT braggin) some are VERY hard to get...the only one I have been unable to get expert in is Kingfish (level 40). GOOD LUCK!!!
By shrubby
03/03/2009
I built bungalow on left with chingarden underneath it. I put expensive house up top on right hand sde and took road out on left to build bungalow and china garden.
Hope this helps.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.