These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward 3: Gold Rush Forum

Walkthrough

I've played every level and challen...

I've played every level and challenge i could play except for the trade-shop-challenges (don't like them, so i save that for the last) and the smuggling challenge. I'm still 2 votes short. Where do I get the last votes. The smuggling was before the ellection started. Do i really have to do the trade-store-thingy?

By cate
01/11/2009
The smuggling challenge will give you enough votes and the winery - In fact I think it gives you the most votes.
By steph
01/14/2009
I don't remember getting any votes from the trading post quests. 2 votes sounds like an odd number to be short. Did you do the professional challenge? You get 3 votes for that. The dark cave place gives you 7 votes.... Let's see what else is there... The earthquake quest & the problem town were both a lot of votes & breaking into the bank was the most. You also get some for making JAke the mayor and I got some for getting rid of drunks.... There might be more but that's all I remember.
By shafi
12/25/2009
Employ Jake Baron father of Redd baron at Town Hall.... you'll get the last 2 votes
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.