These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Community Blog Forum

Walkthrough Request

As much as I love Christmas vacatio...

As much as I love Christmas vacation, I get bored quickly. What better way to fight boredom than to play a game and write a guide. Yes, another one already, I've been busy!

I picked Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure because it was the sequel to Escape the Museum. While it's a great game, I will tell you I was disappointed. In their apparent rush to create a sequel, they lost the charm and challenge of the first game entirely. This game is nothing like its predecessor and perhaps it wasn't meant to be, but I had hoped it would at least be similar. This game has a mere 35 levels to explore, compared to the previous one which had nearly 100. I would still recommend it (and not just because I wrote a guide) if you liked the first one, as it follows the story of Susan and her quest.

On another note, I hope you all had a wonderful and safe new year and happy 2009! May it be a great year for Casual Game Guides and of course, casual games, especially HOG's!

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.