These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward 3: Gold Rush Forum

Walkthrough

I cannot get past the level where y...

I cannot get past the level where you have to rescue the lumberjacks! I've tried everything and I've been stuck for 2 days!!!

Does anyone have a walkthrough for that level???

By willette8087
01/05/2009
ok what i did was employ the people you have at the lumber mill and lumber cutting place. ruscue the first lumberjack with the money they gave you. have her pick up gold and wood. they won't leave your town because of no job sooo no worries. then go to the guy at the top with cabin in the water. build him a cabin and then he will open trading place. that way you can sell wood for gold. ok soooo you know the lumber jack on the next little island behind the island you just built a bridge to that will require two bridges. there is a rock in the middle of the island. one side has the guy on one side and the other has dynimite and things. but a bridge on the side with the guy first save him and but him to work. then from there you can walk right to the lumberjack at the very buttom left hand side. i know it doesn't look like you can but you can. oh i forgot there are rocks blocking your way sooo you will need to go build a brindge on the over side of the rock on the island to get dynimte. blow up the rocks in the river save the third lumberjack. put him to work on getting what ever you are low in. a litte tip sooo that you don't lose your trade building, try building something cheap that you don't need soooo it will go down first. then when you have enough go to the top and builde a bridge to the little island with two gold pills. once there you will have to build one last bridge to the other side. save the lumberjack over there have her work. then you should have one more dynimate sooo take that to the rocking blocking your way to the last lumberjack blow it up and then your done. if you need any more help post. i have pretty much have the gave won.
By kai
01/08/2009
Hi, I am still stuck! I have saved 3 but one guy on the bottom island that I can not do anything!! I have used a dynimite to blow the rock up in the river (left side piles, not right side isn't it??) but I can not build a bridge! Please help me.
By willette8087
01/08/2009
to save the guy on the buttom you don't have t build a bridge. once you sace the guy on the island infront of him go into the river blow up rocks and the walk right on the the island on the buttom corner with the third lumberjack. i hope that helps
By kai
01/09/2009
Owsome! You are the champ! Now I am stuck on Town Repair, gunmen get killed so easily, not enough food (even with farm) to make everybody happy, is there any way to get more food?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.