These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Magic Encyclopedia Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download

Am I supposed to be able to get int...

Am I supposed to be able to get into the cave at the end? I finished everything else and everything is in place. And what's the deal with the "I need seven more working parts?" Does that have to do with the amulets? If so, why can't I do anything with them?

By anne
01/02/2009
Once you put everything in its place the door (dragons mouth) should open and you should be able to enter. I'm not sure what they mean by seven more working parts. Did you check the guide pictures to see if you did all the steps? I never found a use for the amulets.
By tigerkat23
01/02/2009
Yes, everything is in place, and the dragon's mouth is open, but that's as far as I can get. The 7 part is above the dragon's mouth, and lights up when you roll the mouse over it, but nothing happens.

By anne
01/04/2009
Did you enter the famous latin phrase? When I wrote the guide there was nothing to do above the dragon, so I'm not sure if they updated it since then or what. Once everything was in place and the dragons mouth opened, I was able to enter it by clicking on it.

By anne
01/04/2009
When you put the unicorn horn in place, did you get the last dragon piece?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.