These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

My Tribe Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download

has anyone figured out how to solve...

has anyone figured out how to solve the fountain mystery yet? ive tried to drop a legendary scientist on it and it still isnt solved.

By roxxi kart
12/11/2008
if you read the home page 2 this you must have have unlocked fountain water in your potion thing then add (fountain water + golden relic + mushrooms) den drop it on a erdly person some one with gray hair then its done.

My question is

how do u keep ur tribe person alive for ova 900 years
By mandi
12/11/2008
Thanks. After you make that potion and make an elderly person feel young again, they will still be elderly, but will live longer.. I'm pretty sure thats the key in keeping a tribe member alive over the age of 900.
By roxxi kart
12/12/2008
thanks but my fav person died at 200.

how do u do the flower one its so confusing
By mandi
12/15/2008
For the flower Bush, you plant the missing flower in the gaps. Each ring of flowers has a specific pattern and after you fill in all the gaps and plant all the patterns you will have solved the puzzle!
By henne
01/11/2009
how do i get the fountain ? im on level 3.
By sammy
04/18/2009
if you dont have the fountain of youth on ur island u have to wait till you build a boat and travel to a different island with the fountain
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.