These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Farm Frenzy 2 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Browser Play

How do you get the award for having...

How do you get the award for having all the items in the storage shed. I seem to miss something.

By mike
02/22/2009
You need to have at least 1 of every single type of item. I tried this on survival/unlimited mode, but am missing 1 item, I assume it's a 5th kind of bear (already had panda, brown, black, polar).
By john
04/14/2009
So than has anyone figured out what the last item is? I got everything as well just waiting on the one last item and can't figure it out.
By roseriots
08/01/2009
do this on the last level of the game. there are 4 types of bears. work slowly and get one of each item from each animal. then buy the 5 products from the plane. this should fill every spot in your warehouse except one. then buy one of each animal. ta da! =]
By confused farmer
03/28/2011
I have no idea if anyone reads these anymore, but I can't find the last item!!! I got all 4 bears and 1 of each product and 1 of each animal, but I'm still missing something. Would someone please give me a typed out list so I can see what I'm missing???!!!! please
By cutiepie xoxo
03/24/2016
Hi there! I guess if you still do not get the award for filling the warehouse, have you bought a cat and dog?

If I am not mistaken, they also count the cat and dog since only after I bought the cat and dog, I get the award.

Of course you should buy everything on the plane such as powder, packaging and etc...
By gamingtowin
08/04/2019
im working this one now. i'll let u know if I figure it out
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.