These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Magic Encyclopedia Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download

How do you get the amulets into the...

How do you get the amulets into their place on dragon mountain?

By guapa
10/31/2008
yes we have the same predicament. I'm done with everything except how to get the amulets into their proper places on the dragon mountain... Anyone who can help???

By anne
11/04/2008
Hmm, I'm not actually sure what you are reffering to. I know that gems are collected which of course make amulets in the box but when I played the game, there was no place to actually put them. Perhaps they have updgraded the game since I wrote the guide. If you find a way please let us know!

By anne
11/04/2008
After doing some digging, I found out that while that area does highlight in some versions (it did not in mine), you do not need to actually put the amulets there, you just have to have completed all of them. Go back to your map and make sure they all have flags, if any are missing that means you have a gem there (see screenshots for locations of all gems). Then go back and you should be able to enter through the mouth and finish the game.
By lainey67
02/03/2009
yeah I'm having problems too. when I move my cursor to the circles, it says I need amulets for this but what this is I have no idea and I have all the amulets in the box but can't do anything with them. any help would be much appreciated as i felt that I hadn't fulfilled the game. Apart from that I love it
By redconnie1161
02/10/2009
Obviously the amulets are collected with the intent to do something with them and their cute little spots that light light up when you roll the cursor over them. It would be nice if someone could ask the game designer whats up with this. I don't believe we spent time collecting them to do nothing!
By grandma
01/28/2010
i agree, its driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! i've played the game about 4 times, and it's always ending the same way.
By ramblin man
03/28/2010
The game wont end. I have all gems/amulets. No more objects left. Walkthroughs say to enter cave to end. I click the cave and nothing happens. Nothing left to do.

Anti-climactic ending to an otherwise enjoyable game. Shame.
By jw
08/25/2010
I would like to replay the game but it won't start over. When I go back to replay it is showing all the flags and won't even let me play with new name. I even tried deleting old name and puting in new one and it still shows finished game. How do you replay game?
By g
05/07/2011
I seriously want to know what to do with the amulets......I have all of them and know where to ase them but dont know how to do it!!!!!!!!
By niks
08/14/2012
i have the same problem. i can't get the amulets into their right spots. maybe it's not the end yet? shame.. we went through all those trouble.. haha! anyway, if anybody finds a solution, please share it with the rest of us.. thanks!
By sapphia dusterbraut
03/21/2016
There seem to be a big bug at the end of game. All walkthroughs say to use bridge to go into cave.

BUT there is no bridge. Maybe you are NOT allowed to assemble dragons BEFORE doing the puzzle.

Shame on this bug.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.