These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Magic Encyclopedia Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download

I've redone the quilt puzzle in 3 o...

I've redone the quilt puzzle in 3 or 4 different ways but always with the large flower in the centre, matching up the flowers on the edging, which leaves the other 2 flowers. I've maintained the triangle to square pattern but still getting something wrong. Any advice?

By rexcats
10/05/2008
Leave the big flower in the middle there are 2 fowers that are on the top and bottom get those and then just play around with the 4 remaining pieces it is easier than it looks that is after you figure it out Good luck
By acu
10/13/2008
wow you got futher than i have how do you get past the puzzle on the statue in the Scythian Burial Ground

By anne
10/13/2008
Hi all! I thought I'd check the board before doing some homework I've been putting off.

All the puzzles are described in the game guide if you still need help with that statue puzzle.
By playa
02/13/2010
actually, i have nothing about the picture. there is no picture there. just a black transparant. so how will i solve it? anyone help?
By na
08/03/2011
I too am stuck on the quilt. Did you figure it out?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.