These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Magic Encyclopedia Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download

I wrote there was a glitch on Russi...

I wrote there was a glitch on Russia and China, but I was wrong. I found where to put the rooster and everything else worked out right. I finished the game. Put the rooster on the edge of the roof by the quilt.

Glenda

By nogclick
10/30/2008
I cannot place the rooster where it belongs...I have uninstalled the game twice and it still will not work. I know it belongs on the left building by the quilt puzzle (I completed the quilt puzzle)...but the space where it belongs does not light up. What am I doing wrong? ... when I click on a clue on the three locations on the China/Russia level - I get a message that says - the rest of the items are hidden...
I had a similar problem on the egypt level - finding the four parts of the golden key - but after I uninstalled and reinstalled the game - that was fixed. it is not working this time for me.

By anne
11/04/2008
Did you look at the guide to see the exact location? I had a hard time with Russia and the rooster also. You have to hover over the area until you find the hot spot, it's really picky in that area and can be frustrating. Also, make sure you download the game again so you get the updated version and do not just re-install your original download. If you contact BFG and tell them you cannot complete the game due to problems, they will most likely give you a free game credit.
By na
08/03/2011
What is the pattern on the quilt? I've tried many configurations but nothing seems to

By anne
08/04/2011
http://www.casualgameguides.co... is a link from the walkthrough (above, left) to the picture of the quilt.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.