These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Community Blog Forum

Walkthrough Request

I have had an interesting week wher...

I have had an interesting week where games are concerned. Jasper asked if I would review two games for him this week and I was more than happy to do so as things are pretty boring around here. The first game I played was Pearl Diversion. This is supposed to be a match 3 game. As you probably know by now if you have been reading my blog, match three games are my favorite. I like hidden object games but my eyesight isn’t good enough to play them. I get too frustrated at time Management games. I’m working on that problem.

Anyway I eagerly jumped in to the Pearl Diversion game. I would love to tell you all about this game and how to play it but I couldn’t figure it out. You are supposed to match 3 same color balls that come up on a conveyer belt. The balls are big and brightly colored so that wasn’t a problem. I made matches but never earned enough points to get anywhere. It looked like it would be a fun game if a person could figure it out. Download the trial game and see if you can figure out how to play.

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.