These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

can some one tell me where the bles...

can some one tell me where the blessings are i cant find any

By draconia
11/27/2008
-you dont get Ishtars till you face snow queen dont worry about that one.
-before trying to find blessings go to Stardale Glen north on one of the islands(must have ship)
-Hepatitis is in bogwood, must get her the actors card from actor kid on stage by proving her report card false. blessing is in chest in her house.
-one nymph is on top cliff in Shivendale Woods (i believe), has been captured by trolls, may not turn up until certain events been triggered though im not sure which ones.
-nymph of wisdom in Eredar, shes in a book, must get the historian in Thais to write book, come back later for it.
-love nymph is in secret garden in Candar located in castle. first: get rope from girl in market in Seri. 2nd:use rope in Greystone caves to get giant chicken egg.(up high on cliff, use caves) 3rd: give egg to Sultan in Seri to give up his bride who goes back to lovers house. Get sonnet from bride. 4th: give sonnet to gardener in normal garden in castle and he lets you in secret garden.
-one is in Fairytale Forest. after finding guardian to Mists, witch will leave house in Forest and you get key from mirror in back of house. use key to get in Mirror Mansion and use map in other part of website to get to top floor of mansion.
Am i missing any?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.