These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

hey k how do i get 10 karma i can't...

hey k how do i get 10 karma i can't get the first one for my normal town or starer because i forget to do it and now i can't go back i forget the town at the snow queens and i did all the other that makes 8 and i did this quest and got one so 9 is there a way to get 1 more plz help????/

By draconia
11/27/2008
it depends which quest you did.
-if you did Nora's love letter you need to get the werewolf in Ravenwood to normal by visiting alchemist in HEA (Happily Ever After) and get Gulliver to Ravenwood. Talk to Gulliver once in Ravenwood and talk to alchemist again after that. Get the hair of the beast from the beast in Ravenwood and thistleroot from a patch of soil in the Woodlands south of a ladder and two chickens.
give these to alchemist to make anti-werewolf potion.

-if you did the werewolf quest, you need to get death certificate after Nora dies in Ryva. go to underworld by gving cert. to specter and go to Casket hill in the underworld. (make sure you have smelly shoes or enough strenght to take monsters in forest) Talk to Nora in Casket Hill and go back to Ryva to find her love letter. Give it to Nora.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.