These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Dream Chronicles Forum

Walkthrough
Apple App Store Browser Play

Im stuck on chapter nine where the ...

Im stuck on chapter nine where the piano and pictures are. I've found all the pictures and have the piano opened and playing but the pictures on the wall don't show unless I click on them, then they show for a second. I've did everything I can think of and still can't get the door open or the pics to stay on... Help please!!!

By me
08/22/2008
you have to click on a pitcure then go to the piano and click on it then when it shows just the piano you click the crank and watch the keys the play what they played, then repeat for every picture
By katie
12/11/2009
I did this, but still am unable to open the door. Is there a certain order they have to be played in or something?
By daisy
09/14/2010
I am having the same problem. I have done all that but the door still will not open is there a special way or order on the pictures? thanks
By stormchaser
09/19/2010
Start by clicking on the picture thats closes to the top of the stairs and work your way down, after the picture plays the tune do the piano thing and repeat doing that till you get to the last picture if you do it right the door will open
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.