These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

my hands hurt at the last battle at...

my hands hurt at the last battle at aveyond 2 but,it makes me cry when i finish the game *sniff*sniff*i forgot!im going to tell you guys who enjonyed aveyond 2 that aveyond 3 kicks of on agust 1 first the aveyond 3 will start at amaranthia.com

By aveyond
08/02/2008
I`ve been WATING for Aveyond 3. YAYYYYYY:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
By aveyond&mel
08/02/2008
Hi everyone, I wanted to let you all know that the Aveyond 3 project kicks off in August and should be finished next spring. Main roles belong to Mel, a thief girl who picks the wrong pocket, Te'ijal our wickedly funny vampress, Galahad, our reluctant knight in shining armor, and a really evil vampire mage who wants to enslave the "weakling" sun walkers.
By kathywoz
09/30/2008
Help! I used the patch for Aveyond 1 for the skudder that would drift away when Rhen approached it. The patch worked until now and the skudder will drift away again. I would really like to finish the game but it's impossible if you can't get off of the Westen Continent
By dragongirl
06/11/2009
IT'S ALREADY OUT I HAVE IT AND IT'S MORE FUN THAN THE OTHER 2 GO ON BIGFISH TO GET IT.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.