These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Women's Murder Club: Death in Scarlet Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

i can not get my blood to swab in l...

i can not get my blood to swab in level 8. i am about to go crazy. i found it on the desk, but the swab will not pick it up. also, i don't see anything on the body. is that correct. i can not move on until this is done. please help me thanks so much

By caitie
03/21/2009
There is some on the body,but it wont swab. I think everyone is having this problemo,including me!

'Majormysterygamer'
By caitie
03/21/2009
Aha! Just got it! after you flash the light onto the desk,it will sparkle. Click the sparkles and the computer will come close up. Clare says 'I thought i saw some blood here.Better check with my backlight' Check,and green stuff comes up.Swab THAT!!

'Majormysterygamer'
(BTW my name is 'Majormysterygamer' because i am a MAJOR MYSTERY GAMER(I love mystery games for some slightly thick headed peeps out there)Oh yeah! And i am Scottish!(Not that that really matters!)And I am 10.(Not that that is relatively important either...) Wow! That was random!)
By spud
12/14/2009
Not working for me
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.