These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Doggie Dash Forum

Walkthrough

I have found that you CAN use all t...

I have found that you CAN use all three stations, but don't even purchase the third stations until at least level 3-8 when you have enough money to completley upgrade them. From there until the end of the game you can use all three stations.

By connie
10/15/2008
3-10 was a nightmare for me, too, until I read about only using two stations and the platform. I did that and was onto level 4 in two more tries. I have been using Scarlett since the beginning of the game so I don't think switching would have made a difference. Since starting level 4 I have only used two stations (one for dogs and one for cats so I get the switching/flag bonuses) and the platform to increase hearts in the waiting line. That way, you can take more time. Also, you can put treats on the seats of the accessories stations so that when you put the animal at that station they will want to go in the playpen. Make sure to buy two playpens, though. One for cats and one for dogs.
By lisa
05/11/2011
I managed to earn about 13.000 points at the most at level 3-10 by using only one station/dog or cat.
I tried to make every pet use the playpen and to let them leave with full hearts (because sometimes the animals are on the playpens but they don't have full hearts anymore.. so you won't receive the full heart bonus)

but if anyone has another tip for getting expert, please tell!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.