These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

hi skippy! thanks! i finally stumbl...

hi skippy! thanks! i finally stumbled on how to unlock the halloween hills.

now, im stuck again..
i cant seem to find the glowberries for hector. ive been to dreamland a number of times and i have yet to find it. ive opened the chest on the north, and the box northwest of the castle, still no sign.. one other thing, how do i slow down aesma, the demon who holds the time druid's soul?, i havent got a clue.. and whats the fairy dust for? i thought it would slow down aesma but it doesnt seem to work..

can anybody help me please, pretty please.. thanks!

By skippy
06/29/2008
Hi Roni, I'm glad you've made that far,now when you free the fairy fron Ogre's Lair did you get the Bean Seeds??, this you need in order to get the Magic Clock wihich slows times, and aloows you to fight Aesma, you say you have been to dreanland a number of times, did you also free he third fairy from Ogre's Lair??if you haven't you muss do it and the glowberiies for Hector are excatly south of the Dream Castle after you cross a bridge you will see there go back north and there you will find if. All this things you muss do before you get the torch from Hector and with this torch you muss climb the Bean Stalk and melt the ice whih is keeping the Magic Clock frozen.
If you need more advice let me know please.

By dragongirl
08/01/2008
the fairy dust is for the last battle remember the wise words that the fairy said that"fairy dust always reaveals the truth so use it wisely"someone will know the truth abaout ahmiran but,of course its not rhen its daemon!and daemon will learn the fire fury the most ultimate spell of daemon heres what happens before that:ahriman,He seems amused by the party’s appearing. To your astonishment, as a cutscene unfolds, Ahriman speaks, and Dameon goes to stand at his side. You now remember you saw the Sun Priest being with Ahriman in the opening cutscene. Have all these trials you’ve endured together meant nothing to him?? Then, it must be true. Dameon IS a traitor.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.