These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Stand O' Food Forum

Walkthrough

There is a way to change the prices...

There is a way to change the prices of all the food and also the upgrades. Even how much money people give you for extra toppings. Not only that, but how many conveyor belts there are, how many points you will get for clearing a level, and more!

If you have the Gamehouse version, go to C:\Program Files\GameHouse\Stand O' Food. Right Click on levels (.XML). Click Edit.

I suggest you save a copy of this file in case something goes wrong, or if you decide you want the regular settings back.

Scroll down to "slices" to edit the price of each slice used in the game. (Bread Top, Bread Bottom, Beef Patty, Bacon, Chicken, etc)

Scroll Down to "devices" to change upgrade prices (Coffee Machine, Air Conditioner, Toaster/Grill, Packaging, and Jukebox). Change the number after "level cost".

Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Curry, Tartar Sauce, Tabasco, and "Secret Spice" are also under device. You can also change their price and how much extra money customers will give you. Change what's after "level cost" on each to change how much it will charge you, and what's after "bonus=" on each to set how much extra money the customer will give you for that sauce.

Scroll down to "library" to change price amounts for each sandwich in the game.

You can even control how many conveyor belts there are! Scroll down to "rush name=" and change what's after "lines_count=" on each one.

Scroll down to "bistro name=" and you can change the settings for the "Meal Quest" version of the game. You can change what's after "cleared_bonus=" to set how much extra you will get for completing the level and what's after "lines_count=" to control how many conveyor belts there are. This section will even tell you how many of each sandwich there are in each level. You can change those numbers too.

I think that's all there is to change, but there may be some I am overlooking. I just changed some of the key ones on mine I made all of the upgrades just be $1 so I could get them all on the first level.

I hope maybe someone can use this information. I noticed this when I was looking for some cheats and couldn't find any, so I opened this file, and what do you know? It was all right there!

If you need any help, please email me at [email protected]

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.