These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Where do I find a ticket for Lord G...

Where do I find a ticket for Lord Gavin's ball? PLEASE HELP ME RHEN'S DRESSED LIKE A MORON!!!

By skippy
06/05/2008
Good morning Marc, first of all, did you bring the child from Witchtown to the Academy?? if you hanen't you muss do it, because after you bring him to this school and visit him again(you muss) he will give a picture which he had drawn for you. While in Sedona talk to everyone you see (I mean everyone) one of those persons is a art collector, after you give him the picture he will give the ticket for Lord Gavin's Ball, there is also a mansion for sale and you should buy it, as for Rhen's there is someone which could sell you a gown for her there. I will give you a tip in case you are a little bit short of cash, On the Eastern Land, before you go out to the boardwalk are 4 spiders always coming at you, go to your left into the bushes, you will encounter 2 spiders more get rid of then and keep walking untill you are not able to move any more., start digging the area until a cow shows up (a cow) and she will give money everytime you are there and you press the space tastatur (ups sorry forgot I was writing English and not German)I mean the space bar.While in Sedona don't forget to get the bottle to catch the fairies and to buy a new bigger boat. Hope I was able to be of help.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.