These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

I made a big mistake, I placed a br...

I made a big mistake, I placed a bridge in a spot where Maureen was and now she is stuck in the water. How can I blow up the bridge since I am unable to destroy it?

By lucy
06/03/2008
In Westward 2, you can blow it up w/dynamite. Not sure about the first game though... Have u tried dynamite?
By coopjr77
06/04/2008
I am playing Westward 2 and I have tried it many times, placing it in differant spots even underneath the bridge. Were the girl is stuck, is there a certain way?

By lucy
06/04/2008
Ahhhh... well, you're in the wrong forum for starters. ;D

Well, you have to place it near the bridge and make sure that it's highlighted (placed) properly. If the dynamite is not in full color or she keeps saying "I can't do that." It's not placed properly.
Just keep trying to place it near the bridge or get a settler to place it on the other side of the bridge. I'm guessing she's in too small of an area to place it properly so get a settler to do it.
By coopjr77
06/04/2008
Did try that as well, I ended up going back into the saved files before I got myself stuck.
Thank you for your help
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.