These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Delicious Deluxe Forum

Walkthrough

I can't do 5th day on level 8 eithe...

I can't do 5th day on level 8 either been trying for a week now. I keep having to walk away from the game, with steam coming from my ears - any idea's anyone?

By solidsusan
10/10/2006
I found these tips from someone who's beat the game twice. Let me know if they help:

Of course, always positiion yourself next to the register after delivering orders -the panel on the front of the cabinet works well, so that you don't inadvertently ring someone up without meaning to. Saves the walking time.

Grandmoms and Girls have the highest beating heart tip ($75). Even smiling grands and girls are worth 37, more than any others who only gve you $25 for a beating heart. If you can get to either while still smiling, a choc will get you the biggest tip (beating heart). So, serve them first!

Also, your chocs replenish to a max of 3, so use them earlier than you might think, to allow them to mount up over the game.

Do NOT forget that you get $10 for each complete meal you serve... That means waiting for the fruit to zip over from the blender before serving - That way, even those horrible teens help you along.

I would NOT try to chain girls, and teens, they change too fast, so ring them up quick.

By solidsusan
10/10/2006
Here are a couple more hints:

Ignore the puking teens.
Make them check out in groups of three. Ignore the fuming customers until they are at the register.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.