These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Pet Shop Hop Forum

Walkthrough Request

Help can't get past level 50..........

Help can't get past level 50..........Just can't seem to make enough money

By cap
06/04/2008
Same here I just kept playing it thinking I was doing something wrong and ive tried everything. Oh well I guess that it means time to find a new game to play
By mir
06/15/2008
The key is SPEED. Don't give out any extras unless asked for and give only the rainbow birds to those who have question marks above their heads. Click on your mascot when the people in line are getting inpatient. The mascot must be awake for this.

By kentallion210
07/08/2008
-Sell EVERY Pet you have. then buy five dogs and five cats and 20 of all the birds. This is how I got past the level and even made it past the expert score. Good luck :)
By t
07/25/2019
To the person who said only buy birds thank you I decided to try it cuz I thought it would be funny I didn't think it was going to work, I ended up getting $10,632 and it was funny. I tried about 7 times before the strategy and never could get this level the strategy really works.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.