These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Fatal Hearts Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

how do you enter a cheat code?PPPPP...

how do you enter a cheat code?PPPPPLLLLLLLLZZZZZZ answer this. I cant get past a puzzle. I know the cheat. I dont get how to enter it.

By nilecrystal
06/01/2008
I know you posted this a week ago, but I'm new here. Haven't you got an answer for your question yet? OK ... here I found it.

1. Go to the guide tab on the forum page and choose the puzzle you are looking for.
2. At the bottom of the explanation of the puzzle, you'll find the word :" Skip Code : "
3. Highlight this word till the end of the line. The skip code is typed in white color and it'll appear on highlighting.
4. Now go back to the guide again (the puzzles guide). Item no. 79 is not a puzzle. It explains how to use skip codes.
By molly
11/23/2008
an really easiy way to skip a puzzle is to roll you mouse over the icon in the bottom left corner and it will say exit puzzle click on it.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.