These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

What direction do I need to go in M...

What direction do I need to go in Mt. Orion to fight the demon for Vohu Manah's soul?

By skippy
05/21/2008
Marc, when you are in the caves make sure to be well equiped and you should try to discover all the places in the caves, the reason is that this will increase your power ( you will need it defeating the demon) and there is a lot of supply which you will need while in this cave. Also on the way up to defeat the demon to your left you will see a cave,go in (the monster is friendly) there you will find bean seeds which you will need later on the game (you will have to bring then to the old lady with the magical garden on due time).
I hope I was able to help you, and please fell free to contact me if you need more help., also check these two websides it help me a lot.
www.amarantha.com,or www.freeweb.com/aungmyomin. Actually this girl Aung Myo Min has an walkthrough from Aveyond with the name Aveyond Ultimate which is very good. !Good luck!
By marc
05/21/2008
Gee, you've been a big help skippy thank you very much!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.