These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa S...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa SOME1 HELP!!! i'm n the lands end region and theres no bone!! what the heck is going on???? i'm on a new game so i'm just starting again.. SOME1 HELP!!

By skippy
05/08/2008
Alumnah, the bone you will find when you get into the lands end region in a cave to your left, just walk in and look around this cave, the bone is the only thing whih is there, grab this bone and walk to the right of the entrance and there at a dead end you will encounter the dog, trow it at him and go talk to the old lady that has the magic garden, ask her questions and she will tell what to do as far as the pomegrade sseds is concern. I also have a little advice for you, lock into www.amaranthia.com (is free) and click goodies/guides, there is a way to get all tha answer to your questions and it is under the name of Aveyond Ultimate written by this girl named Aung Myo Min's, she wrote a walkthrough from Aveyond which very clear to follow. Hope I was able to help you, and feel free to contact me if you have another question//Skippy
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.