These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Community Blog Forum

Walkthrough Request

Only 1 week until finals, boy I'll ...

Only 1 week until finals, boy I'll be glad when it's over and I can enjoy my summer break!

To break the monotony of studying for finals, I decided to sit down and play Dream Chronicles 2. Wow, what a fun game! I loved the first, but I must say the second is even better!

This game combines hidden object with adventure, both genre's I love. What I did find out as I was writing a guide (what, you thought I wouldn't write one just because I have finals? Ha!) is that every time you play the game, many elements change. Objects are hidden in different places, a few puzzles appear to change but not many. So... this guide will not be as visually extensive as my previous ones because where I might have found an object, it may not be in that spot when you play it!

I may be adding some more screenshots at a later date when I re-play the game. I hope you find the guide helpful and just wait until you see the ending!

So, what will I start next when finals are complete... I'm not sure, but as always, you'll be the first to know!

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.