These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

I got this from www.amaranthia.com ...

I got this from www.amaranthia.com

Marrying AVA and GAVIN

With Ava and Gavin in the party, go to Grimm's Cottage, make Ava the leader and have her talk to Gavin. This step MUST be done first.

Talk to the witch in Bogwood who has the presents.

Visit the Magic Mushroom Farm in Shivendale Woods.

Talk to Hilda in Happily Ever After, after you have helped the warthog.

Go to the Human Parts lab in Casket Hill.

Finally, visit the church in Candar.

Marrying EMMA and RYE

Emma and Rye can ONLY marry if you get a red salamander from Sabriyya, the Seri Desert hermit. If a golden salamander hatches, you won't be able to get enough attraction points between them for the wedding to happen.

Once Emma has joined the party, enroll her in the tournaments in Seri. Have Rye accept Emma's bet. Enjoy the Emma/Rye banter after each round. What happens next depends on whether Emma wins or loses.

If Emma WINS the tournament (all 5 rounds):

Remember that cyclops dung in Graystone Pass? Go and take another look at it. (Make him smell the poop)

Take a stroll in Shadow Woods - you won't have to go further than the woodsman's cottage.

Return to Bogwood and talk to the woman making soup.

Go to Grimm's Farm and stand in front of the salamander's pen - you have to have bought it from Sabriyya. (The exact spot you need to be is at the back of the cart of peaches - in line with the barn door, but higher than the wheel of the cart)

Go to Grimm's Cottage, make Emma the leader and talk to Rye.

Then head to the Candar church.

If Emma LOSES the tournament:

Go to the top of the Seri marketplace and stand a few steps being the blue-haired thug who was beating up Rasmen.

Take a wander through the Seri Desert - follow the path from Seri through to Graystone Pass.

Go to Grimm's Farm and stand in front of the salamander's pen - you have to have bought it from Sabriyya. (The exact spot you need to be is at the back of the cart of peaches - in line with the barn door, but higher than the wheel of the cart)

Go to Grimm's Cottage, make Rye the leader, and talk to Emma.

Go to Candar and talk to the little girl to the left of the restaurant (if you talk to her earlier she always sings).

Finally, head to the Candar church.

By nothing
08/08/2008
please i need help i did all that stuff for gavin and ava but when i go to the church they wont marry

i think it might be because i saved a nother file with gavin on i use to have night and i gave him the gift then i got gavin and did all that
but i realy need help!

By mistress
08/20/2008
I have a problem, talking to the witch in Bogwood who gives presents, I talked to her but with Nicholas in the party, so she gave the present to Nicholas instead of Gavin. What do i do to give the present to Gavin? Is there another way?
By sanstorm
06/25/2009
to mistress:
if you've given nicholas the present, then you cant give it to gavin unless you go to http://amaranthia.com/modules/... and download the gavin and nicholas goodie. then you can have them both in your party at the same time and get nicholas to "be a better man" and marry ava and gavin.
hope this helps
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.