These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

I BEAT THE GAME!!!! TOOK ME 2 MONTH...

I BEAT THE GAME!!!! TOOK ME 2 MONTHS BUT I DID IT!!! IYA AND EAN WERE MARRIED!!! OVERALL I GIVE THIS GAME AN 8, THERE COULD BE A FEW THINGS THAT COULD HAVE BEEN CHANGE AND OTHER THINGS COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER!! ALTHOUGH I DIDNT' DO ALL OF THE MISSIONS I WAS SUPPOSE TO BUT IT'S OK!!! I USED SUNLIGHT SPELL (FROM IYA) AND THE BLIZZARD SPELL, U HAVE TO HAVE ALOT OF THOSE I MAXED OUT TO 99 I DIDNT' KNOW HOW MANY I WOULD NEED AND I THINK I USED ABOUT 70% OF THEM TO BEAT THE WITCH!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT R PLAYING, I'M GONNA GO N TRY IT DIFFRENTLY!!

By dragongirl
07/26/2008
the game is fantastic!right?im going to tell you that aveyond 3 kicks off on august 1 first it will launch at amaranthia.com okay?im only 7 yrs. old a grade2 student and i live in philipines i wanted to speak english cuz if i talk like other pilipino's you cant understand me and ive finish the game in 3 days only!it sound's like my hands are fast right? come

By dragongirl
07/26/2008
and get aveyond 3

By mistress
08/20/2008
To alumnah: Yeah, some things need to be changed like, avoiding tight spaces when NPCs (non-playing characters) get in the way. You'd have to wait or push them to get across or to the other room. Like the gnomes it the Jewel Mines! argh! I was standing there for 3 minutes for having to wait for the gnome to move his butt out of the way. They should also put a Global map on the side of the World map screen so you won't get lost or a button that could toggle a map screen. They could also put more details on the Journal. I'd give the game a 7.
By lost
12/30/2008
i dont know what to do when i get to sheanlir
how do i get in the palace?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.