These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward 2: Heroes of the Frontier Forum

Walkthrough

Hi, I can get down in the water, bu...

Hi, I can get down in the water, but there is a big rock structure blocking my way, and it won't let me blow it up. Any suggestions?

By tabby
04/14/2008
You have to stick the dynomite next to it on the land IT will still blow it up
By candice
04/15/2008
Mine let me put the dynamite in the water next to the rock but it took me quite a few tries. Good luck.
By sassy
04/15/2008
can someone tell me how to get in the water
By osa
04/22/2008
??????????????????????

No matter what I do, I can't get the rock to explode! The key half is in the pool with allt he chests that is connected to the river, right? Also, is there a way to rotate the camera. I got my view to rotate once, but I have no idea how I did it....
By micebelle
05/07/2008
No the second key is not where all the chests are. Walk around to the other side of the stream on the left. It is near one of the ponds if I remember from last night. :)
By micebelle
05/07/2008
To get in the water you have to access it from a spot that allows you to walk in. It kind of looks like a road or more of a flat surface going into the water. I usually locate that spot and then back track backwards to see how I can access it. In this particular town I had to blow up a couple of gates to get in. The gates look like regular fence posts (not the gate you need to unlock with the key). Plus once you get the key you have to go to another town before you can have that blacksmith put the key back together. That's all the her I have made it. :)
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.