These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Dream Chronicles 2: The Eternal Maze Forum

Walkthrough Apple App Store

someone please help me i have no id...

someone please help me i have no idea how to get past the last part of Dream Chronicles 2 (chapter 3) i did the wall maze (or puzzel) and now the 3rd maze(puzzel) i can't get past. someone HELP!

By glojay64
04/24/2008
Are you talking about the stones going across the water after the wall puzzles.
If so, start by picking the stone right in front of you & then go right, left, right,
left across the water to the other side.

If you are talking about the door maze at the other side of the water, then you
have to start at the bottom & continue to click on different squares to change all
of them from red to grey. It will work. Just be patient & try clicking on the same
square twice to watch how it changes the squares above & below it. Keep on
trying & eventually you will see a pattern from bottom to top & then side to side.

I hope this helps you somewhat. Good Luck & most of all have fun.

There are many more puzzles & mysteries to solve ahead.....

By eagle
05/04/2008
I can't get past the simple simon chessboard. I can't follow the later sequences, they are too fast for me and I forget. Are there any cheats that can get me past this very annoying stage? Otherwise I'm enjoying the game. Graphics are great.

By peanut
05/08/2008
Don't feel bad. I can't get past the simple simon chessboard either. It gets very fast at the end and unlike the music puzzles, you can't replay the sequence so you can write it down. Please, if anyone can tell us how to get past this we would appreciate the help. I'm not as fast as I used to be ;0)
By blondebadgirl
05/10/2008
Please can anyone tell me where I can get a serial for this? I am from africa, and i can't buy it. Was terrible downloading it and now I can't even get past Level 2, cos my time expired!!
By letourneau
05/29/2008
I can't get past the chessboard play either.....I can get down to one chess piece but, I too, cannot remember like previously.....please help!!!!!
By hanna
12/04/2008
i cant pass the stone gem.
can anyone tell me how?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.