These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

how do i get nector

By dishu_cutie
04/13/2008
mee searchin.....dat aswell.....i need help.......but more...over somethin happen n my computer got switch off....the doent in which i had kept my key word.....got locked....can someone plzz tell me the key word again...its been three days since that happen.....i m dying to play that game..........plzz if u hv.then me .. plzz plzz ^.^

By dishu_cutie
04/13/2008
hey its me again..........if u hv it then email it to me on [email protected] or [email protected]

By dishu_cutie
04/13/2008
hiiiiii there...me searchin fot tha same..thing couldn't find...it..........n there's a problem......i had kept my aveyond key word....in an doent....somethin happened and the computer got switch off...........n when i opened it.......i found a file missing.....and that too my key file doent......... i tried searchin for that but couldn't find it......... its been tree days since this hapen..... and am dying to play that game again...plzz plzzzz if u hv that key word.... can u plzz gv it u me...plzzzzzzzz ^.^
if u hv it den email it me.. at [email protected] or [email protected]
By alumnah
04/26/2008
the nector is n happliy ever after, on the other side of the bridge theres a box it's there..
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.