These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Fish Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

FIRST AND FOREMOST YOU DON'T NEED A...

FIRST AND FOREMOST YOU DON'T NEED ALL THE STUFF FOR SALE. YOU NEED YOUR ENVIROMENTS AND ADVERTISING PERIOD. i HAVE NEVER BOUGHT THE FOOD SUPS OR ANY OF THE FOO-FOO THINGS OR TEMP OR BUBBLES, COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY.

Okay, everyone pretty much knows the Magic Fish and their formulas. Now for the money and winning! First, at the beginning of the game when you put your first eggs in, BEFORE using your hormone juice purchase a second set of eggs for $120 add them then put in your Quick grow. These are your basic fish and are hardy, i.e. they don't die easily. Don't buy anything else at this time you will have $180.00 left in your account. Go to your computer clock and change the time 2-3 hours forward, go back and your fish will be grown. They will have some disease buy the disease medicine and cure them. Still do not buy anything else. With the two group of eggs combined there will be a combination of two fish, usually the spined-fruit and the green fin spon. mate them, you will then have your Speckled Leaf fish which you can sell for about $40-60. After the first breed you will have 4 of them. If need be due to health sell them fast you have made back your money from the eggs and meds. repeat this...I like immediate gradification so I use the time change a few times to get established.

MAKE SURE YOU FEED YOUR FISH IMMEDIATELY AFTER TIME TRAVEL THEY WILL DIE OF HUNGER.

Within a few trips back and forth with just the Speckled Leaf you will have enough for your first enviroment. Get it immediately with time travel, then you have easy access to your first enviroment. Breed nothing but your high selling Speckled, leave the other original fish just feeding them they'll come in handy later. Get you Sales Environment and you are on your way. I can get both enviroments within 45 minutes using the time change feature on computer.

The beauty of doing it this way is you will never have to sell a fish for under $50.00, thus making your cost of fish sold high and if you are going for the record, I did and have you must keep the price up.

Follow the guides that are everywhere on the board to breed the rest of the fish. If need be, buy another set of eggs for $120.00. I have played this game every which way and all magic fish can be aquired with just the basic fish.

When I get duplicates I throw them out otherwise they will drop my average price of fish. Once I have achieved the Canary Fire-Arrow, I just keep mass producing it. Get at least 100,000 in your account. Your fish will immediately sell for $475.00 get enough in the tank. If you need the money quick price some of your lower ones for a ridiculous amount so they won't sell but bring the people in the store.

Along the way you will get you other Magic Fish, just hang on to them. I made almost $300,000 without worrying about the Grouper.

The next battle is the 441 breeds of fish required to win everything.
Put all of you Fire Arrows in one tank, perferably the Sale tank and just leave them. You have plenty of money.

Buy eggs from the three egg piles, hormone them up to size. Keep a talley of sorts of what you are getting, you will get Cat Fish and Quicksilvers by adding the red bottle into the group of fish. You can pull you more exotics and put them in the 1st or 2nd tank depending on what you are blasting with the Mexican Juice. Save your Finless-whatever it is to breed in the traditional way to get those, they are hard to come by, also keep all QickSilvers and Cat Fish asside from the Mexican Blast.

Just copy from any of 100 sites the different breeds and fins the fish have so when it gets down to crunch you will know what you need and trust me you will be able to get it pretty fast with the Mexican Juice and selective pulling.

There is a site that offers an Excel Spread Sheet Print out of the differenct fishes breed with other fishes and fins. While you are on your quest for breeds it is a good idea to just highlight the fishes you have had and you will know what you need.

I have been experimenting on and off with this game for a while years now, challenging myself to different goals. Lots of games. I want to have the highest average sell of fish, $474.00, I have it, the 441 breeds you need to get on the highest score panels and enough money to get to the top ten. Someone else holds the most money made at 93 million dollars, that is just not a goal I have. His average fish only sells for $471 after all those sells--I win!

Good luck! REMEMBER NEVER SELL A FISH FOR UNDER $50.00 AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO JUST TRASH HEALTHY FISH IF THEY DON'T FIT YOUR NEEDS. IF YOU GET STUMPED LATER WHILE TRYING TO GET SOME OF YOUR MAGIC FISH, BUY SOME EGGS FOR $120.OO THEY'RE PRETTY EASY TO GET. jUST COPY SOMEONES CHEAT ON WHAT FISH MAKES WHAT. i HAVE SCORED THREE MAGIC FISH ON ONE SET OF BREEDINGS IT IS A RUSH.

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.