These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Nancy Drew: Danger on Deception Island Forum

Walkthrough

Caylee: Have you entered the coord...

Caylee:
Have you entered the coordinate into your GPS? Gone there and investigated?

Beachbum:
Don't worry, I'm trying to get into Whale World too (but that diot left, for some reason. >> ). Listen. In Holt's bag, you'll find two books: one on Poker, and one on Chess.
To get into the lighthouse - you'll need to open the one on Chess The combination's in there: 3475). However, you'll need to look at the Poker book. Listen to me. All the card hands behind the slots? They are ALL Royal Flushes. It helps to write down which column has which cards and then line them up on paper before doing it in the game. (Note: You WILL need to read the description listed by Royal Flush if you don't already know how to play poker.)

Jojo: You have a very vaild question because I, too, had SO much trouble finding that stupid picture. Once you get into the lighthouse (3-4-7-5), look to your left and move your magnifying glass over the stove (It WILL turn red), click, then click near the top. Once you have a close-up view, you'll need to click the curve metal thingy to open it. You'll see a lever, pull it. Then leave the lgihthouse. Go around to the back where the "ping-ping-ping" noise is coming from and click on the door - it should open. (Note: Everytime you come back to the surface, it will lock up again. So you'll have to keep pulling that lever. Oh, and most of the bulbs are burned out - but there's one that's not. ;3 )

Anyway, go down the ladder you see, and at the end of th room you'll be in, there's a closed door. There's the other part of the Caddy image.

Hope this helps, regardless of how late it is. <<;

[email protected]

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.