These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

how and where do i get attraction p...

how and where do i get attraction points for emma and rye?

By rei sabere
04/23/2008
i only have 3.. and i think we need 4 to marry them.. unlike ean and iya. anyway

first thing you have to do is make him your slave by winning the seri tournament.

then.. go to bogwood, go to the soup person. let rye try it out for emma

maybe after that you can let emma talk to rye in grimm's farm. (do this after the tournament) or maybe before. i don't really know. :P

and the last attraction point i got.. i'm sorry i can't remember how. :|

though if you know the fourth one, please be happy to share with me. :)

i want to marry them too because i got ava and gavin married already. :D
By jakie
04/28/2008
Rei sabere how did u get gavin n ava marry?
By rei sabere
04/30/2008
check this site out. pretty much covers it. because i already to emma and rye married as well. :)

so.. to those people asking, there, you can finally figure out how to marry them. plus, if you have nicholas in your party, make him humble.

http://amaranthia.fr... just advertising, to those searching for aveyond 1 or 2 or maybe even ahriman's prophecy fanfics.. visit my site...

http://www.fanfiction.net/~reisabere

i have one story, "his moment"

and in my favorites, if you search in the category of misc. games, you can see.. i think.. 3 other fanfictions of aveyond or aveyond 2. :)

enjoy.

and of course review :)
By rei sabere
04/30/2008
oh no..it didn't show.. and i kept repeating it and that site won't appear!

oh well.. hmm.. just go to the site i put before and send me a message.

i'll give you the link there.. and maybe answer some questions you have
By rei sabere
04/30/2008
and if it was unclear in telling you guys.. send me a message..
it meant you can see my email address there :) that's all.

By mistress
08/20/2008
I have a problem, talking to the witch in Bogwood who gives presents, I talked to her but with Nicholas in the party, so she gave the present to Nicholas INSTEAD of Gavin. What do i do to give the present to Gavin? Is there another way??
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.