These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Help!!! this must sound dumb, i kno...

Help!!! this must sound dumb, i know everyone else is past this point, but i can't get into Thais!!! how do you do it?

By eula
10/04/2008
You must go to Ryva and look for a boy named Rye. He's traveling to Thais and you must allow him to be with your party. Then go to your canoe and get to the big boulder, Rye will blast it up with dynamite and place your boat on that single available spot.
I advice you not to go to Thais immediately and go to Ravenwood instead. Ravenwood is that small town with orange roofs in the world map. Upgrade your stuffs there first then go to Shadow Woods and get the beast transfigurine.
The way to Thais is Green Weed Plains. It is that small hill with an opening in the world map. Enter it and follow the road to Thais and go to Thais castle. THAT'S IT! just do what Uthar tells you.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.