These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

i wanna ask about aveyond 2 !!!!! ...

i wanna ask about aveyond 2 !!!!! i am stuck at tha greystone pass, there's a huge stone like stucture ahead. Which i can't pass. i have search the net about it.And of the time there's written that i will find some dynamite at the shelier sewers. i had to start the game from starting. but i was at the sewers i checked each and every chest and didn't find any dynamite.plzzz i want 2 complete the game... can u help about this!!!!!!! plzz reply on this or send me an email on [email protected]

By darkforce
06/15/2008
i also experienced the problem of dishu_cutie.i cannot pass the greystone pass because i dont have a dynamite.I cannot find any dynamite in Shaenlir Sewer..Please help...
By darkforce
06/18/2008
Hi dishu_cutie....i already solved our problem in passing in greystone pass. the dynamite is in the chest inside the house of the woodsman in the shadowoods forest near the raven woods.before you open the chest you must trap the beast in the lair..after that,talk to the woodsman and get the relic and beast transfigurine..you ca now open the chest inside the house of the woodsman....
By dishu_cute
07/03/2008
thanx 4 the hepl!! a lot! now am playing avaeyond 1! and m stuk at this point! u no that we hv to go to veldareh to fight at the academy! well hv reached till there! but the problem is now i hv to defeat my master! which am not able to do so!! i hv tried hundreds of time!!! hw m i supposed to do that! any tips!! to defeat him!! pls tell! meeeee plssssss
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.