These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Luxor 3 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download

can someone tell me how to get the ...

can someone tell me how to get the power ups achievement and the riddle of the sphinx achievement?

By lost
03/05/2008
finsh the puzzel area
By zunellie
03/08/2008
i've finished the adventure twice but have never gotten those two achievements. do you mean i need to finish the puzzle mode only?
By ecto
08/24/2008
to get the powerups achievement all you need to do is purchase all the upgrades in the store, make sure you catch all the coins so you can purchase the stuff. not sure on the riddle of the sphinx achievement. completed the game on all difficulty levels including insane and still have not got it. was thinking maybe have to complete all the puzzles without making a mistake but not sure. if anyone knows please post the answer.
By ecto
08/24/2008
* upgrade all items to Maximum
By steph
09/07/2008
Ecto is correct about the powerups. You simply purchase all the ugrades. You have to complete all puzzle levels to get the riddle of the sphinx achievement.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.