These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

I um unable to figure out how to ge...

I um unable to figure out how to get a guide to take me to Aveyond, anyone know the events i need to finish?

By dragongirl
07/25/2008
help uthar first there are 2 tasks the second is get a ship ava the purple colored person and the person who have an eye patch is ava you will meet her in the tavern at seri remember the door with a sign that have a wine glass and a wine talk to her and she will say that follow her to the room at the tavern talk to her and after that go to the pirate's cave and she will ask you to gather ship supplies the first is and anchor the anchor is at the chest at the shore close to the pirate's cave and the second is at the first door at seri and the last is the sail's talk to the person who sales sail's choose the pirate sails and go back to the pirate's cave and talk to ava the ship is fix now give her the suplies's and volia!she will ask to you to talk to uthar and......the journey to aveyond begin's!

By dragongirl
07/25/2008
the second is dinamite okay?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.