These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

I'm SOOO stuck, on so many levels! ...

I'm SOOO stuck, on so many levels! The one that's giving me the most grief is the one I've been stuck on the longest - that crypt maze. I just can't seem to get through it and even FIND the demon, let alone defeat him! I need some pointers or something on getting all those gates unlocked. I've been through the long passageways with those darned balls, hoping that the switch at the end would be the answer...but of course it wasn't. I'm dazed, confused, and hopelessly lost here...can anyone help?

Otherwise I guess I can just keep trying to move ahead, but I'm thinking I really need to get that demon defeated to move forward very much further in the game. I'll gladly give my first born son to anyone providing any help with this puzzle! :D

By reisabere
05/29/2008
yes, you need this to move ahead on the game. without this, you can't get a druid.

all you do is have a nice timing. dodge the rocks at first. (they won't disappear.)

i suggest after gettting pass one rock is to save immediately.

then be carefull with the switches with the pointy things. afterwards, have nice timing again for the rocks. and use the switch. go back down, and see that there'll be an open cell. open the switch in the cell. then.. i think go back up (to the next set of boulders) and open the cell above.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.