These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Magic Seeds Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

I'm having trouble. I am not getti...

I'm having trouble. I am not getting credit/trophies for selling the plants. I know I have sold almost 200 sunflowers (200 plots worth, not counting each flower each from each plot) and cannot get the trophy. Anyone else having this problem?

By taippy
02/25/2008
I have the same problem. I know I sold too much sunflowers, and another plants too. I think it may be 100 plants per day, but I think it's impossible to do this.

By lucy
02/29/2008
I think you are right... It just dawned on me.
You could easily sell 100 plants in a day if you filled your screen w/garden beds.
I've harvested over 20 plants a day w/4 beds so I can easily see that being the possibility.
By taippy
03/01/2008
I will try this, Lara. I will fill the garden with beds.
By outkast82
03/01/2008
i have plant 52 flower beds on the screen and only made it to 82 plants sold lol so how we have to do this i have no idea
By rwolverton2004
03/03/2008
I have planted 12 flower beds on the screen and I have the top boots possible and I have sold 62 sunflowers in one day!
By taippy
03/05/2008
I only planted 8 beds of sunflowers, and I harvest 70 u 80 per day. Because I buy the fertilizer, all that can . The plants grow every second.

By lucy
03/06/2008
Any luck gettin' that trophy yet taippy? It seems you're rockin' out with that fertilizer?

By taippy
03/07/2008
No trophy yet. Sometimes the game become bored, and I let it to play some else. But I harvest a lot, and my house is finished, but they said "95%".
By tammy
03/12/2008
I finally got the trophy for 100 sunflowers sold. The trick is that they have to be perfect...no rats or crows can get to them. I did this by having only 6 round planters with water fountains between them, scarecrows on all sides, 1 transporter on the side and all beds I kept fertilized to the fullest along with every now and then drinking an energy drink ( about 6 ) throughout the day. It is difficult but it can be done. I honestly thought it was impossible. Thank you lara for the great walkthrough.

By lucy
03/15/2008
Wow!! Congrats Tammy!! (and thanks for the compliment) =)
I totally admire your "sticktuitiveness!!"
Thanks for showing us how to win that darn trophy!!!
Now here's the real question... Do you think you'll be able to get all those trophies?!
I can't imaging growing and selling 100 perfect sausage plants in one day! Yikes!! =)

By taippy
03/18/2008
Thank you, Tammy. But, like Lara saids, how we do with the others plants.
By tammy
03/19/2008
The exact same way. You just have to have enough money saved up, then pick a day when you can buy the actual tomatoe plant and work like crazy. I haven't figured out the sausage or bread yet but I'm working on it. I guess the game designers decided if after getting all the other trophys for the other plants it won't be that hard to keep 12 planters free from crows and mice. I'm just not sure about the time frame to get 100 because a day goes by very quickly. Anyway...Good Luck to all.
By mice j.
03/28/2008
So do you have to sell all 100 plants in one day to get the trophy? And they all have to be perfect? Jeeze. At one point I had 15 beds and harvested 82 sunflowers, but it's so difficult to keep those mice away! I'm working the banana tree angle right now to get my $$ built up. Then I'll tackle the 100 plant trophies! lol
By tammy
03/28/2008
Yes, thay all must be perfect and sell all 100 plants in one day. It is very difficult. It took me many, many tries before I accomplished it. Good Luck !!!
By mice j
04/02/2008
So what was the bonus $$ for selling 100 sunflowers? Has anyone been able to sell 100 of any of the other plants yet?
By tammy
04/03/2008
The bonus for selling 100 sunflowers is $100.00. Doesn't seem like a whole lot considering the work you put into it but I guess if you're going for all the trophys it's worth it.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.