These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Fish Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

I have a big problem in getting my ...

I have a big problem in getting my greenfin spontanus back !
it's the only important fish that i have to have to breed the last fish.
i've tried anything already but i can't seem to get a higher spotanus than a razorback (with the chemicals) Is there a way to get this fish???Because the breeding shart tells me it's a fish you cant make. Bought al the 3 kinds of fish eggs didn't help.And have all the extra's in the tanks.Please help me , i'm getting mad here!!!

tnx in adv. DD

By unknown_reader
10/01/2006
Pretty much the only other way than the unknown chemicals is the eggs. And honestly, I personally think that the beginner eggs is easier than the chemicals, by far. Be patient. Buy beginner eggs, and beginner eggs only. Eventually you will get a high fin # for spotanus. It will only take some time. And even if you end up buying 5 sets of beginner eggs to get it, you still will be only using $600 ;) With the beginner eggs, you get stable Environment level 1 fish, so that severely limits the fish you can get - mainly sharks and spotanus, with a few others. Just takes some luck, and a little patience.
By britt
11/18/2006
you can get it from the Common fish eggs that is the only way
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.