These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

everytime i go to mirror mansion it...

everytime i go to mirror mansion it says that no one appears to be home how do i get it there?

By girl76
02/14/2008
I am having the same problem. Did you purchase the game? I didn't but I can play a trial for 5 minutes at a time. This is the first place I have been stuck. The witches house is supposed to have the key to mirror mansion, but no ones home there either. Ugh!It's so close to the end. Please reply if you figure it out. (:
By sister
02/14/2008
NO I DIDNT BUY THE GAME I HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION TO SHOCKWAVE...AND I CAN PLAY THE FULL GAME AS LONG AS I AM ONLINE. BUT NO I HAVENT FIGURED IT OUT. BUT IF I FIND SOMETHING OUT I WILL LET YOU KNOW..
By girl76
02/14/2008
I figured it out! Go to Fairytale woods, go to the witches house (north on the intersection). Go to the mirror on the far wall, look and break, then take key to mirror mansion.
By girl76
02/14/2008
Do you know what the Magic mushroom farm is for in the SHivendale woods?
By sister
02/14/2008
no i dont know what the mushroom farm is for i know he says he has two different kinds of mushrooms but i dont know what for...did you ever find a salamander egg??
By joycejen
05/23/2008
how do u break d mirror?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.