These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Can anyone tell me where in Mirror ...

Can anyone tell me where in Mirror mansion Aisling is?? I cannot find here anywhere and she is the last nymph I have to find! Is she in the blue chest? If so, where can I find Jack to recruit him? He has a picklock. PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!! Thanks. :)

By anonymous1121
03/08/2008
You need to get the key from the witches mansion in 'fairytale forest' (at the top left). Then, you need to get through 'mirror mansion' in 'dogwart plains' (also at the top right. There are paths leading to both places.) (Use the detailed maps on this site for help.) Aisling is NOT in the blue chest.

Once you have rescued Aisling, she will be in her pond at the bottom right of fairytale forest. There is a path leading there.

You can get Jack by finding his statue in one of the buildings in Thais. made up of just a door. It will be unlocked. It will lead to a sewer...then a chamber with a robber. Talk to the robber, then use softening cream from bogwood (obtained after helping one of the witches in Bogwood) on Jack's statue. He will wake up and run away. You will find in the city jail (in Thais). Talk to him and he will tell you how to bribe the guard to set him free. Things will happen resulting in you having Jack in your party. He is optional to have. (Optional but useful.)
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.