These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

I cannot find Jack to open the ches...

I cannot find Jack to open the chests. Where is he????? HELP!!!!! I am almost done with the game and am stuck with these two challenges!

By crystalrayn
02/15/2008
Go to thais and he'll be in jail near the castle talk to jack then bribe the guard with money

By gemini
02/17/2008
I went to the Jail and i talked to the inmates and then to the guard and nothing happened. The inmate said he will cut out ur tongues and the guard just says we keep brigands and other filth down here. Can someone help me please to find Jack???? Is he somewhere else?? I think the other weapons are in those treasure chests.
By donal
02/22/2008
not directly to jail, you go to the under ground of the castle where's jack was stoned and you liquid him with liquid that you got from witches place and then he will melt and become human.......and he go, and he got jail. There you could bribe the guard to release him and join with you.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.