These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

I got a question about the Shadow W...

I got a question about the Shadow Woods map on this site. If you look at the bottom left you will see a path leading to the world map. But when you play the game the path stops at the chest. Is this an earlier map or something?

The reason I am asking is I am looking for the weapons goodie cave and the map seems to point to the goodie cave with a "g" but the cave isnt there and the area in question doesnt seem to be there and I wonder if I am doing something wrong.

On the subject of goodie caves I foound the level up lever cave and did it till 99, does this mean that Ira won't learn anymore spells? I ask cause her spell listg didnt go up but Nicholas' did go up.

Any light shed on these questions would be wonderful. Thanks in advance.

Nick

By ike
02/16/2008
go as east as you can. i mean real far east. the map is right. just keep going and id you go to the island northwest of the map (main map) the will be an island. go there suprise.
By ladykoolone
03/01/2008
About the Shadow Woods, go as if going to the beast cavern right before you get to it you'll see a path of cliff on the right that's where the "cavern" is. Hope this helps.
By anonymous1121
03/08/2008
The goodie cave that is supposed to be in Shadow woods is actually at the entrance to spire mountains (enter from the world map-not from Shaenlir) its on the 'Spire Mountain' map. The entrance is somewhere inside the wall behind the topmost tree. Takes trial and error to find it.
By anonymous1121
03/08/2008
As for Iya's spells, they just get upgraded, remember to swap her 'sheild orbs' every time you use the level up lever so that every type of spells for her gets upgraded. (What do you mean when you say that Nicholas' spell listing went up?)
By sesha
04/30/2008
I found the place where the goodie cave is supposed to be in shadow woods but i cant seem to enter? I did fine with the level up cave and the armor cave? is there a certain thing that i'm supposed to do before i can enter or is there a certain place to stand in??

Thanks!
By dragor
05/12/2008
the weapons goodie cave is in SPIRE MOUNTAIN!!!! just at the entrance from the world map. NOTHINGS AT THE SHDOW WOODS!!!!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.